Do you find yourself overwhelmed with the many hats that you wear as a spouse, parent, sibling, friend, caregiver, world changer?
Do you ever wonder why you get stuck in the same patterns of relating to your family, friends and co-workers?
Are you hesitant to talk to others about the day to day challenges that you are facing?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then individual therapy could be the solution you’ve been seeking. Individual therapy provides you with a safe space to focus solely on you and your needs, something that can be difficult to do when you fill so many different roles day to day. It is your space, reserved just for you, a place where you can catch your breath and slow down just enough to focus on yourself – to trade what isn’t working right now for ideas and tools that will.
If you’ve been feeling overwhelmed or lost lately, or struggling with a problem in your life that feels insurmountable, individual therapy could help you improve your everyday life. Individual therapy helps you win against whatever you’re battling by putting a professional therapist in your corner who has the training and experience to help you find your way through to the other side.
So if any of these sound like you…
- You keep worrying about the same problem over and over
- You don’t know who you could ever trust with knowing about your secret struggle
- You wish there was somebody who could tell you why you feel this way
- You’re interested in therapy, but you don’t want to give up total control
- Other areas of your life are being negatively impacted by your struggle
- You need somebody to listen to you and your feelings for once
- You’re interested in therapy, but not sure how it could fit into your life
…Then individual therapy could be right for you.
Please reach out to me today for a 15 minute phone consultation free of charge so we can discuss the best way to meet your individual therapy needs.